UCLA – B.A. in Mass Communications and a Minor in Political Science. (2006)
• KCWY-TV (NBC) Casper, Wyoming
• Tennis Channel, Santa Monica, CA
• KTLA –TV (CW) Los Angeles, CA
• Bruin News 29 – UCLA-TV
My family is the most important thing to me in life, besides God.
Daughter of Leonard and Pamela Smith, and can’t forget to mention my grandmother, my “second mom” Elisa Trueba. I am the middle child of 3 girls, older sister Elisa, and younger sister Megan. My father has always referred to me as the “boy he never had.” I played sports my entire life and never liked to wear dresses. Every time my mom put tights on me I would purposely rip holes in them.
Don’t hold it against me, but I bleed silver and black! Go Raiders!!!
• SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS! When I'm not covering a game, the best feeling is to kick back and watch it
• Working Out
• Playing basketball
• Visiting my family in California
• Being involved with my church
• Facebook is a guilty pleasure of mine
• Sleeping in
Coming from Wyoming, I covered a lot of High School sports, the Mountain West Conference, and of course RODEO! I will never forget the relationships I built with coaches, players, parents, and fans along the way. Wyoming will always have a special place in my heart, but I’m stoked to cover the SEC and East Tennessee sports!
I believe Sports Anchors/Reporters can make as much of a difference in the community as those in News.
• 2011- Wyoming Association of Broadcasters Sports Anchor/Reporter of the Year (Became the first woman in Wyoming history to take 1st place for Best Sports)
• 2010- Wyoming Association of Broadcasters Sports Anchor/Reporter of the Year runner up
• 2010- Wyoming Association of Broadcasters "Best Photography"